- You have to watch this: My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech
- Celebrating while being honest about disappointments
- Rebecca—A 1,000 Mile Journey, Because She Can!
- Tuesday’s Treat — Avocado, Vegetable & Feta Wrap
- The Video: Janet Oberholtzer’s Inspiring Story — Running, Because I Can!
- Remembering the lives lost at the Boston Marathon
- Do we need to find hope while others are devastated?
- Thinking about drawing our own lines
- Thinking about how we look for reasons when we hear tragic news
- Because I Can & I Think I Can, I Think I Can
Tag Archives: living well
Every Tuesday and Thursday, I’m posting excerpts from Because I Can. This is from Chapter 16: Embracing Life ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I focused on being aware of the world around me. I noticed there was something about having my five senses—touch, sound, sight, smell, taste—engaged …