Thankful Thursday – Post 15
Every time we remember to say “thank you”, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
I am thankful for:
- A chance to connect with my neighbors at our neighborhood bookclub.
- A day spent in New York City – though I would have appreciated some warmer temps. (it was windy and in the 30′s) So I am also thankful for warm restaurants, museums and stores.
- Eyes to see a cool view like the picture above.
- A great conversation with a relatively new friend — we’re more alike than I realized (which could mean we are both slightly crazy)
- This book trailer … for a book by Rob Bell that comes out in a month.
- The yoga class I started two weeks ago … the instructor is good and my body so needs the stretching.
- Reconnecting with an old friend this week.
- A husband that loads the dishwasher when he sees the sink piled high with dishes.
- A fun trip down memory lane as I wrote a post about some of the books that have impacted me.
Pause. Take a deep breath. Think about what you are thankful for. Then finish this sentence, I am thankful for …