- Do You Know What a Woman is Worth?
- Two Cookbooks = Two New Recipes each Week
- My New York City Marathon Recap
- Quick Recap of the New York City Marathon
- If I could parent again…
- My Game, My Rules—Dave McGillivray, Boston Marathon Director
- My Runner’s World Half Marathon Recap
- A Runner’s World Event involves Running—Imagine that!
- A Spectacular Weekend at the Runner’s World Festival
- Declaring “Fifty is Fabulous”… Because She Can!
A book titled What a Woman Is Worth was released this week. It’s a compilation of stories from various women describing their journey to discovering their own worth. It’s complied by Tamara Lunardo (aka Tamara Out Loud) and I wrote a chapter …
I’ve had a few crazy months in the second half of 2013… with a 1,000 mile move, which involved three trips between PA and FL, plus remodeling our new house as we lived in it. Due to a lack of routine, …