- Celebrating while being honest about disappointments
- Rebecca—A 1,000 Mile Journey, Because She Can!
- Tuesday’s Treat — Avocado, Vegetable & Feta Wrap
- The Video: Janet Oberholtzer’s Inspiring Story — Running, Because I Can!
- Remembering the lives lost at the Boston Marathon
- Do we need to find hope while others are devastated?
- Thinking about drawing our own lines
- Thinking about how we look for reasons when we hear tragic news
- Because I Can & I Think I Can, I Think I Can
- Thinking about Memories, Pain and Post Traumatic Stress
May 20th is the day… The day my life changed. The day that normal as I knew it ended. The day I received injuries over 60% of my body. The day when I almost died and almost lost my leg. …
Thanks to the wonderful world of Facebook, I recently met Rebecca online. Rebecca live within an hour’s drive from me near Philadelphia, so hopefully we will meet in person sometime. Today I want you to meet Rebecca, because she is …