- Two Cookbooks = Two New Recipes each Week
- My New York City Marathon Recap
- Quick Recap of the New York City Marathon
- If I could parent again…
- My Game, My Rules—Dave McGillivray, Boston Marathon Director
- My Runner’s World Half Marathon Recap
- A Runner’s World Event involves Running—Imagine that!
- A Spectacular Weekend at the Runner’s World Festival
- Declaring “Fifty is Fabulous”… Because She Can!
- Excited about New Running Shoes–Altra ZeroDrop
I’ve had a few crazy months in the second half of 2013… with a 1,000 mile move, which involved three trips between PA and FL, plus remodeling our new house as we lived in it. Due to a lack of routine, …
On November 3, 2013 I did the New York City Marathon for the IM ABLE Foundation. I did it… because I can and to help others who can’t. There were five of us doing the marathon for IM ABLE and …